Monday 28 October 2013

Ariel 3 in 1 pods Review




I was lucky enough to test the new Ariel 3 in 1 pods for the last couple of weeks.

And i am first to admit I was unsure how well they would work as i normally prefer to use powder and not liquid tabs.

But after being quite skeptical about the claims Ariel are making about the product brightening your clothes,  I was very quickly put in my place and I did find a vast improvement as most known detergents tend to fade your clothes after each wash.

My kids clothes showed no sign of fading and even looked more rejuvenated too!

The Ariel 3 in 1 pods leaves a long lasting smell even after a few days hanging in your wardrobe.

The stain removing power is pretty good too having three kids I tend to get a few items that I normally have to wash a few times but on a few occasions the Ariel pods have got the stain out first time without having to pre-wash first.

Overall I have been very impressed with Ariel 3 in 1 pods and already have bought a few packets since my trial packet ran out, So I can safely say I will be buying them on a regular basis and really enjoyed doing my washing for once too !






No comments:

Post a Comment