Saturday 31 July 2010

Win a GAME Gift Card Value £10



Win a GAME Gift Card Value £10

All you have to do is be a follower on twitter by posting with the hashtag #KatieBlogComp and become a follower on my blog please comment on this post with your twitter name and why you would like to win the voucher to be entered this comp. This comp is only open to my UK twitter followers I will be checking this comp will end on the 14/08/2010 ......





 USA and the rest of the world I will be doing a comp for your guys soon so please  keep posted ........

The reason its 2 to 6 number generate it is because i did not count my first comment so it was generated from the second comment to the last comment hope this makes sense and i thought this was more fair


CONGRATS  Moogiegirl you are the winner please email me at ktbennett83@hotmail.co.uk with your address details and i shall get the voucher in the post next week.

also keep looking back i shall run another comp as soon has i reach 25 followers so please spread the word and i will think about another comp to run soon so ill keep you posted ......

7 comments:

  1. this comp will be decided by Random org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna win so I can put the voucher towards Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the wii I won :)

    Thanks for the comp hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As i only have one game for my XBox i would love to win this voucher to help pay for another game to play

    @Coistycat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to buy myself a game for a change! I'm told a new Tomb Raider game is out soon.... Yay!!
    @mummiafelice

    ReplyDelete
  5. so I can get my Toy Story Obsessed kiddies the game too:) @kikicomp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill, idea, there is this peppa pig wii game for Grace we are looking at :) @phyllgerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would put it towards buying the kids a game, so I might get 5 mins peace. Am actually wondering if we will all survive the summer holidays in one piece!
    Thanks for running the comp!
    @bextow

    ReplyDelete