Monday 4 March 2013

Omg what a weekend ......

well had a busy weekend ..... Had to go to Argos to get the kids a scooter each as my kids school are now doing this project to get kids active by bringing bikes and scooter to school .... now this is all fine but annoying as I felt like my kids were the only ones not doing it .. and with money tight I was not too happy about doing this and had to get what I could afford ... but in saying that I was surprised by what you could get for your money ....

For Amy we got a Hello Kitty Scooter which was £19.99 and was easy to assemble right out the box ...


The scooter is very Light weight and easy to use with great soft pink handles for good grip ....

And this gets a big thumbs up from my daughter who loves Hello Kitty ..

Then for Thomas he got the Red Baron Light up Red Scooter  Which was a £14.99 bargain ... now same as the Hello Kitty one this scooter was easy to set up right out the box .... and lightweight with red rubber grip handles and just like the Hello Kitty scooter adjustable handles so you can get the handle bars at the right height for the rider.......

The light up feature does not require any battery's as the light up feature is actioned by a motor when moving the wheel ..... and works really well ... has a anti slip plate to avoid any slip ups and a brake just like the hello kitty scooter too... so this is a great start up scooter for the price ... my son would love a scooter with the new split feature ... or a stunt scooter but fingers crossed I may be able to review one of these soon or lucky enough to win one ....



 Then finally could not forget my little man Robert bless him when I told him we were going to get some scooters he said this was his best day ever .... super mum me .... so he loves superheroes a lot (funny story when we were in Florida and he met Spiderman and Spiderman asked what is your Favorite superhero my son said hulk Doh!!! and he was wearing a Spiderman T-shirt too ) But any way we got a Spiderman scooter as he loves Spiderman a lot ... now this was also only £14.99 which I thought was a great price for this scooter now I opted for a three wheel for him as he is only small and this is his first time on a scooter ....  and this one is a great beginner and wont be long before he will need a upgrade but its a start ..... This scooter is really bright and colourful and great for any spidey fan and with easy grip handles its really good the only downside is this does require a little assembly outside the box but once done is good to go but it does not fold up ... like the others ...... but still I think its a great scooter for the time being and severs it purpose well for what I need and the moment .....



So with all this scootering around I will say I have never seen my kids get ready for school in such a quick manner so this does have a plus point and the kids have been extra early for school each day .... lets hope it lasts ..... and I will say ... so over the weekend I took the kids out on the moors after we went to Jump to a place called the rock .... where we had the place to ourselves and the kids had a fab time on there scooters despite it being cold .....


Once we finished we all went back to Toby Calvary for a yummy tea and even got a takeaway for daddy who was busy at home working .....  so we had a fab weekend hope you did too ....

No comments:

Post a Comment