Thursday 13 September 2012

Win a new bike! with My Jenny Craig competition !!!

Right I found out about this a little while ago but being so busy with kids and going back to school and school clubs and everything makes me wonder how I used to fit in 24 hours a week working at Game before I got made redundant ....... but anyway back to the point ....

Jenny Craig UK are running a fabulous competition on there blog where bloggers can win they very own Bike.... you get £400 towards a new bike how great is that .... and on-top of all that a 28 day weight loss programme as well (which I really want )  all you have to do to take part is ask a question on your blog .... before 13th 11.59 so be quick if you want to take part ...... check term on Jenny Craig Blog 


A little about me .................

I am a busy mum of three great kids I used to work but since losing my job I am finding it hard to get active since not being out and about I am terrible eater as I find I don't eat enough and skip meals as I never have time, which never helps my weight loss I have now signed up for a gym and have started going twice a week which is helping but had to take a lot of time out since the kids were home during the holidays .....

I suffered with a thyroid problem for a few years which has left me at 15 stone and desperate to get into shape ......  and now my metabolism is rubbish I am really trying and cant seem to get any results I am going Zumba tonight as I do enjoy this a lot as well ..... 

as you can from my picture I don't look to bad but my confidence is a big thing and I hate having my photo in all is glory on here ...I am going on holiday soon in March and really want to look good in my swimwear 




so here is my question ...... 

As I said before I am a very busy mum and  I skip meals all the time what would you recommend I do or change so I can stop skipping meals and eat on the go .... which will work into a healthy lifestyle and help me keep up my energy levels at home and in the gym ...


No comments:

Post a Comment