Thursday 13 September 2012

Cadburys chocolate review new bars nom nom



Happy International  Chocolate Day !!!!







So I though ill do a quick blog about Cadburys new Chocolate Golden Biscuit Crunch and Toffee popcorn ..... as every time a new chocolate bar comes out I have to give it a whirl .

So what are they like .... as you can see the design on both bars are very eye catching which grabs your attention right away ..... 
So lets start with the Dairy Milk Golden Biscuit  Crunch  my daughter is mad on the caramel one so I thought she may like this one the best and yes I was right ....  As you can see there are many layers inside this one which add to the overall choco experience ... it has a layer of biscuit with a crème filling and it is very yummy ..... gets a thumbs up in our house and is becoming one of main favs now ......


Now we move on to the Toffee Popcorn ... now I was unsure about this one at first .... But it is amazing very yummy indeed but I think this will be one of those that I will have to pick up if I am having a movie night or going cinema .... Kids love it especially the two boys .... and there is loads of popcorn packed inside as you can see....

One of the best things as well if you are not a massive chocolate lover you do have a resealable bar so if you find the chocolate a bit too much which never happens in my house you can reseal the bar and save it for later ......


But both bars have gone done a treat with the whole house and will be buying more very soon as these have already gone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment