Friday 25 November 2011

My Baby thaxs so much .......

Hi everyone sorry it has been so long  but i cant tell you how stressful life has been my jod one of them finally i am being made redundant which is good and bad .......
we got burgled which was horrible they never took very much but it was horrible to say the least ....

Not the winning Photo but one i did check on teh youtube vid for live stream

WELL LIKE I SAID I WON WITH Appliances Online on facebook and i am over the moon and still it shock i won the Samsung eco bubble here ......and here is the live stream



Larder is up!
AND i love it just i cant use it yet so no review sorry but it will be on here as well loads of other kitchen appliances too so watch this space ...

My new kitchen

The reason I still have not had a play is because i have a new kitchen being fitted which the bank of mum paid for  as you can see from the picture its not finished my dad is fitting and they are on holiday at the moment and my dad just had a hernia removed too so he has not be allowed to do anything ..... and i am desperate to get in there and get everything sorted as my current kitchen is way to small and its a mess and so cluttered.

My old kitchen will become my utility room instead of the shed out in the garden that got broken into ..... (dont like going out there much now ) and my new Samsung Eco bubble will have its on space and i cant wait to use it has its in my living room at the moment and i cant stop looking at it plus my mum is on a countdown as my christmas tree goes up soon and i need the washing machine in as one my old has pretty much died and i need the space for my tree ......

My baby ......
I have opened to look and the manual and the setting are amazing and this is so going to help me with all my washing need as you can see from my other photo i have alot of washing every week and this will really help as its got a 12kg drum where as my old washing machine is only 6kg ........


but i am very happy and cant tell you how made up i am i want to thank Samsung so much and Appliances Online for making me very happy as i really am .... and once i get my baby working ill be posting  a in-depth review and will continue to try all the settings and let you know what i think i am pretty sure i am going to love it ......

AND if you want one yourself they are available to buy from Appliances online here on a next day delivery too .....I can vouch for that there delivery service is spot on and amazing i won it on a Friday and received it on the Saturday.

There is great vid  on the website to which will give you all the details on why i fell in love with this machine plus check out youtube as there are some great reviews from other Appliances online winners on this great washing machine and mine will be there very soon promise ..... i just cant wait to play ... so thanks again ..... from a very excited mum of three .... hope you liked my cake SAMSUNG ....

My washing pile
My cake

No comments:

Post a Comment